Grownup Gripe: We’ve all heard of the peeps hoarding TP, they don’t know the egg is where it’s at.
Understandably everyone is concerned with the uncertainty of the Coronavirus and their stash.
During this surreal pandemic, it’s been a real eye-opener to see what’s literally flying off the shelves.
If you haven’t already one of my suggestions would be to invest in a few cartons of eggs.
Those little hard-shelled miracles are a super reasonable, sensible gift that keeps on giving.
Chock full of protein, they are super versatile too!
Most enjoy them for breakfast but they’re also great for lunch and dinner as well as in between.
With Easter around the corner, they’re also a fun activity you can add to the list while homebound.
After you get done coloring them, refrigerate the bowlful and eat them as a super satisfying snack.
31 Heavenly Egg Recipes
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeño Pickled Eggs
- Best Egg Salad
- Quiche Lorraine
- Poached Egg in the Microwave
- Eggs Benedict
- Brioche French Toast
- Omelet (32 Different Recipes)
- Poached Egg and Avocado Toast
- Creamy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs w/Basil
- Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Corned Beef Hash
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring
- Breakfast Burritos
- Eggs with Cream, Spinach & Country Ham
- Steak and Eggs
- Bacon Cheese Spinach & Tomato Frittata
- Pasta Carbonara
- Egg Foo Yung
- Fried Rice
- Egg Drop Soup
- 50 Calorie Mediterranean Egg White Cups
- Juiciest Best Burger with Fried Egg
- Huevos Rancheros
- Cobb Salad
- Pepper and Egg Sandwiches (Chicago style)
- Shakshuka (Moroccan Eggs)
- Pavlova (Meringues)
- Egg Nog
Hope you enjoy my favorite egg recipes! Please pass along to your network, sharing is caring 😉
If you’d like more posts like this, click here.
Visit here to learn more about Grownup Gripes.
Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!