Grownup Gripe: It’s that time of year again when skin gets dry, made worse this year more than any other with all the hand washing and sanitizer we’re using.
Are your hands dry? What about other parts of your body such as your heels or your elbows?
Get some much needed relief with just one application of one of these DIY body scrubs.
Not only are they organic, chemical free, and smell better than the bakery, they really work.
If lotion just isn’t cutting it or you want to treat yourself or someone you love to baby soft skin, this is the stuff the spas sell for big bucks.
The secret ingredient is glycerin which you can get anywhere or size, this one’ll get you started.
Mix a few drops with some sugar and your favorite ingredients and bring the spa home!
HOMEMADE SUGAR SCRUBS
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- One heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder
- One heaping tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin
- 4 heaping teaspoons of sea salt
- 5 heaping teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Food coloring (few drops)
There are a lot of variations you can do outside of these three as long as you start with the sugar and glycerin base you’re all good.
Additional ideas might include honey lavender, rainbow colors, mint chocolate chip-go wild!
Use all natural ingredients, save tons of money and get the softest winter skin￼ ever. Winning!
To see more articles like this, click here or sign up below to be notified when new ones launch.
Thanks so much for reading, sharing is caring￼￼￼!
google.com, pub-5116653214098027, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0