Grownup Gripe: After trying every diet out there, the scale has gone up and up and up. It’s gotta give!
This page contains affiliate links. (Read my full disclosure.)
Despite ALL your efforts does dropping pounds seem to get harder for you as the years go on?
You are not alone! After turning 40 I thought it was a lost cause but figured I’d give it one more go after stumbling upon THE MACROS DIET and it truly has been life changing in the BEST way ever.
If you’ve never heard of MACROS it’s the most indulgent fat-filled meal plan you’ll ever try making it easier to stick with for the long haul.
So if you’re looking to drop lbs every time you get on the scale without sacrificing taste, here you go.
I’m not an affiliate for the Calculator below but it works + it’s free so you can find out your #’s if you’re curious about your macro calorie amount.
I’m just so excited I finally found something that works and want to scream it from the rooftops🙌
The goal of this March Macros Series is to give you easy Macros Recipes accompanied with Video Tutorials so by the end of the month you’ll see how easy and truly attainable this lifestyle can be.
I’ll give you a month of easy and delicious macros breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and dessert ideas.
Even if you’re not looking for a full-blown diet plan, these easy low-carb recipes are delicious in their own merit regardless of a weight loss bonus.
Hope you enjoy these eats as much as I do. If you have a loved one trying to lose weight without a lot of luck please share this so they can see it too.
Confused about your macronutrients, click here!
Okay now let’s get ROASTED!
You can’t get an easier recipe than this. All you need are 2 ingredients and a meat thermometer.
ANYONE can make this yet it tastes chef-inspired.
Trust me I laugh at some of my videos and I’m sure my chef bf does too but that’s the point.
Everything I put out there is meant to be super easy that even a chimp could make it if needed😭
Check out this 1-minute video to see how easy it is to roast a pork shoulder. Not only will you have amazing leftovers for a week but it’s SO simple!!!
Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe
One pork butt aka pork shoulder
Your favorite BBQ rub (watch carbs on label)
That’s it! Liberally spice meat, place roast in the oven and roast it LOW and SLOW at 250° for 4-8 hours and you’ll have pulled pork that people will think you worked hard on ALL day in the kitchen.
Depending on the roast size after about 4 hours hit it with a meat thermometer every 30-keep roasting til internal temp is between 190 to 202°.
After taking out, let rest 30 mins then pull apart!
Pair it with a salad and some buttered green beans and you’ve got yourself a country delight!
Even the toughest critic can not complain about this easy, crispy skinned, tender pulled pork butt.
Okay that’s why it’s also called pork shoulder but if you don’t love pork, you can pretty much roast any other meat. A roasted chicken is superb 😋
This method brings out all the flavors making whatever you’re roasting melt in your mouth.
But don’t stop there☺️. Other than meat there are other things to roast, vegetables in particular.
So if you’re tired of the scale going up, check out this easy diet plan and sign up below to receive all my MarchMacros Recipes to get started ASAP.
Once or if you decide this diet is your jam here are five things to do before you get fully going.
5 Helpful Tips Before Going LOW-CARB
1. Set a calorie goal and macronutrient range for carbs, protein and fat that will work best for you. If you’re not ready to go guns blazing start with a daily calorie allotment that is attainable. You should not be hungry with this diet it’s so satiating so mindless snacking should subside. Use the above mentioned Calculator for this or look for something similar. I find each has their own pros and cons so find one that works for you.
2. With that said (#1), it is still a DIET so chances are it’s going to be a shock to your belly especially if you’ve been overdoing it lately so DRINK TONS OF WATER AND GREEN TEA. It will keep you full.
3. Get low-fat and low-calorie processed products out of your life!!! Macros goes against everything we’ve been told the last few decades. Real butter, heavy whipping cream, bacon, cheese, half and half-you name the culprit, eat it withOUT guilt😋
4. Find a good tracker you love or do it the old fashioned way with a pencil and paper. Calories IN, calories OUT, at the end of the day that’s what counts when it comes to weight loss so you have to keep a gauge on everything passing your lips.
5. Start out with a detox/colon cleanse. I feel this helps lessen the “keto flu” symptoms. I’ll get into this in more detail later in the series but rid your system of as many carbs and toxins beforehand so your ketosis can kick in as quickly as possible.
Swimsuit season is around the corner. Easily and deliciously get ready for it with MARCH MACROS!
Instead of March Madness think March Macros👍
So if you aren’t already simply sign up below to be notified of each new post drop which will feature the decadent deliciousness of this diet so you can decide for yourself if it’s really for you.
Shop the collection of natural looking lashes at www.magneticmomlash.com
Never go hungry again and remember what skinny feels like, no joke. It’s not a lost cause!!!